Caravanning for fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Word About Our Glorious Leader

2 posters

Go down

A Word About Our Glorious Leader Empty A Word About Our Glorious Leader

Post by Nssgboss Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:57 am

Just thought I'd give you all the Lowdown on our glorious leader, Ralph; or to give him his full title "His Lord High Jeepness and Protector of all Things What's Good & Right As Long As There's a Buck In It For me"

I've known Ralph a good few years now and It's fair to say he has, in various Forums stood by me through thick & thin (pending sufficient bribes of course) I have visited him and his long suffering wife in their ancestral seat in Bournemouth and both Myself and Mrs. H were made extremely welcome and we have also met on a few social occasions.

We are in safe hands here folks. he's the sort of chap you would follow into the jaws of hell ( well, actually he's encourage us to march into the jaws of hell while he pours the drinks ready for our return; assuming that we do, in fact, return.......................)

So sit back and enjoy the ride folks. With Ralph at the helm, who knows where we could end up? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Nssgboss
Nssgboss

Back to top Go down

A Word About Our Glorious Leader Empty Re: A Word About Our Glorious Leader

Post by Admin Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:50 pm

Where would you like the Jim Beam sent Dave?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://caravanning4fun.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nssgboss Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:19 am

My home address will be fine Ralph. The same goes for the Talisker, Jura and Jack Daniels. Thank You.
Nssgboss
Nssgboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum